Sunday, January 23, 2011

Having a little freak out

So its weigh in day today, tonight I am off for my meeting and i'm terrifed that I wont lose any weight. I keep thinking about how I went over by 10 points at the 40th birthday party, but then I say to myself that I had those points to spare so it will be fine.

I remembered that I did this last time too, I would get myself all anxious on weigh in days, worried that it wouldnt have worked, that I would have done something wrong which causes me to gain weight.

I know I have eaten healthy, I have drunk water, hell I even went for two walks this week for 30 minutes and that is unheard of for me. I am 99% sure I will be fine, that there will be a loss.
Just need to get that little 1% of self doubt out of my head.

3 comments:

  1. hang in there babe. Remember some weeks you may not lose weight and that is ok. Slow weightloss is more sustainable than rapid weightloss. And we all need to have a "break" day, becuase reality is that in the real world there are parties, dinners out and hormonal days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it hun. and so happy you're blogging about it. i think it will really help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be fine honey!!!Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete