Saturday, February 19, 2011

A week of struggles

I have really struggled with food and exercise this week. My two little girls have been playing up and I have felt stressed out and keep turning to food. I have pointed everything except one day. I did go over a few times but not by much and I figured I had my bonus weekly points to use.
I hate weeks like this, I know i'm doing it, I know i'm eating too much or picking and I have this battle inside my head trying to stop myself. Quite a few times I was able too, I would pick up some gum instead but other times I would just eat.

So tomorrow is weigh in day and I am now dreading it. If I manage to lose 100gms I will be happy but I have this horrible feeling i'm going to end up gaining. I dont want to gain, and I feel sick even thinking about.

I need to get out of this funk i'm in.... I need to get my head in the game

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey! Please don't let one "bad" food week drag you down - you have done so well up till now, and we can't be perfect all the time! (((hugs)))

    Sorry the girls are being tykes - I'll swap you one noisy boy child who had his mummy pulled to one side once again at creche because of his behaviour?

    ReplyDelete