Monday, February 7, 2011

Another one bites the dust

I had my weight watchers meeting tonight. In two weeks I have managed to lose 2kg :) Last week I knew I had lost 1kg since I weighed at home and then another 1kg this week! So my total is now 4.8kg.
I cant wait to get to the 5kg loss next week, its the first real milestone that I get to celebrate.

I did learn a lesson tonight and it wasnt a very nice one. One of my favourite meals is chicken satay with rice. It is a really high point meal and I knew it would probably cause me to go over my daily points, meaning I would have to use my special weekly points. I wanted to have it for dinner on a monday night so I could work it off during the week.
Well I made myself the same amount I would have had before, a pretty big portion but I pointed it all out and was only just over so marked it down.
While I was eating it I started to feel full but because I was enjoying it so much I just carried on. After I had finished I started to feel yucky, my tummy was so full it was uncomfortable and I was feeling more and more sick.
To cut a long story short, I was sick. My body just couldnt handle that amount of food and it well and truely rejected it.
No more huge portions for me.

1 comment:

  1. That's a fantastic weight loss Sharlie! I am sooooo proud of you!

    ReplyDelete