Sunday, March 20, 2011

kid free and walking

So this weekend just gone my lovely husband took the two small people to visit my inlaws for two nights. That means I got two nights at home by myself.
As they left I had a wee cry, and then I sat down and realised how quiet it was.
Now i'm not going to lie, it was nice... real nice!

So this weekend I made a pact with myself that I would keep exactly to my points, no cheating and no sneaking the odd mouthful of food without counting the points.
Well I did it and I actually found it alot easier. I didnt have any of the kids leftovers to snack on and I didnt find myself getting stressed out and finding something to eat.

I have a lovely friend, she forced me into a walk too. I didnt want to go, I even tried to get out of it but she made me do it and i'm thankful :)
So walking is on again and i'm kinda looking foward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Jealous of the child free weekend! Kind of...
    I am glad you are finding the willpower to stick to your guns; you are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete