Tuesday, May 24, 2011

11kg down

I have been at weight watchers for 4 months now and in that time I have lost 11kg. I seem to have these periods of being really good, sticking to my points and being in a really good head space to falling off the wagon and yo-yoing up and down for a few weeks.

Last week was a good week, I stuck to my points, drank at least 1.5litres of water every day and even managed two exercise sessions. From that I was rewarded with a 1.9kg loss, and boy that felt good.
This week isnt going as well. I did stick to my points yesterday and I drank water too. Today I have eaten well and i'm on my first bottle of water but i'm tired and I know its going to be a huge battle.
My little girl has Croup and it suxs. None of us are getting sleep and when i'm tired I comfort eat. I want to just get in the car and go up to the shops and get something deep friend and salty. I am using every bit of willpower that I own not to go and do that. I keep thinking of that feeling I had on Mondy after getting off the scales and it said I had lost 1.9kg, I want another good loss, I want to keep this going and not fall off the wagon even though I am tired.

I want this to not be such a big battle in my head, I want the skinny girl inside to win this round not the fat girl on the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment